Descrição do emprego
Amplifon Area Manager – Multiple Locations
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centres and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Our Area Manager is responsible for the growth and the commercial consolidation of the assigned area, in line with budget objectives, ensuring the perfect implementation of business projects and strategies.
The role is leading a field transformation journey to deliver innovative and highly personalized products and services to our customers for strengthen our global leadership, positioning our company at the forefront of innovation in the industry.
The position of Area Manager will be exposed to national and International mobility in the achievement of empowering our people and foster our global contamination among talents.
It reflects our HR strategy in creating a winning culture and drive a solid talent pipeline succession.
The Area Manager drive sales growth and consolidation of the area, creating and optimizing commercial opportunities to successfully hit business targets. Ensure the perfect execution of company strategy constantly leveraging on people excellence leading an engaged and qualified team.
- Propose and set area budget and sales targets along with Regional and Sales Directors
- Sales and KPIs monitoring and corrective actions implementation
- Share goals and regular KPIs reporting with stores to support performance maximization
- Ensure sales growth and performance development through regular store visits
- Organize regular area meetings to align stores on targets, company projects
- Manage people in the store focusing on performance management, learning and development needs, etc. along with Regional Directors, HR and the training team
- Foster team spirit and collaboration in the store, diriving results and motivating people
- Shared responsibility, along with Regional Directors and HR, for managing recruiting processes
- Develop a solid ENT network, through regular visits, taking part into industry conferences, etc
What you'll need
You’re the right candidate if:
- Hold a Bachelor / Master Degree, preferable in Economics, Business, Management
- Fluent in English
- National & International Mobility
- Previous experiences in Area Manager Roles (5-7 years)
- Experience in fast-moving, dynamic industries and companies
- Spirit of entrepreneurship
- Proven commercial, negotiation skills
- Independent thinker, highly motivated and results oriented