Descrição do emprego
Global Direct Procurement Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is seeking an intern interested in making the difference in our Corporate Direct Procurement team.
Possible activities will involve:
- support the Procurement Manager with sourcing strategy activities at global scale
- contribute to the day-by-day procurement deliveries such us payment on time targets, achievement of projects milestones, highlight saving opportunities.
- close cooperation with Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance within cross functional teams.
- cooperate with internal stakeholders to promote alignment and achieve business objectives.
What you'll need
- Have a background in Management (Industrial) Engineering, Economics or similar
- Speak English fluently and would like to work with multicultural teams
- Are proactive and able to handle complexity
- Are energetic, flexible, committed and positive
- Have ability to set priorities, attention to details and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Have a proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Applications).