Descrição do emprego
Global Service Architect
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The Global Service Architect will play a key role into the new Global IT organization at Amplifon, leading the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Amplifon service architecture.
He/she will be responsible for designing and implementing the service management processes, integrating them with the existing service catalog and identifying opportunities for new service offerings.
He/she will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and operational readiness of Service Now platform, collaborating with systems integrators and vendor engineers to troubleshooting issues.
He/she will participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep the IT service management needs of the organization up to date, ensuring seamless access to service support with a multi-channel strategy.
He/she will be responsible to setup the Amplifon Competence Center on IT service management, creating and maintaining documentation for procedures and best practices, with the objective to develop knowledge of people from Corporate and Country teams, enabling them to self-configure foundational service items (e.g., Service Level Agreement), eventually reducing dependency of the organization from external consultants.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement Service Management Processes
- Evolve the Global Service Catalog
- Design and implement the Common Service Data Model
- Design, Implement and Monitor procedures to keep Amplifon assets up to date (single source of truth)
- Integrate third-party trouble-ticketing systems
- Integrate Business Management and Business Continuity processes
- Develop project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement reporting tools and dashboards
- Design and implement automation solutions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Maintain service inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with troubleshooting for Service Now platform operational readiness
- Lead activities of system integrators and vendor engineers and interact with Amplifon employees at the technical and functional level
- Make recommendations to consolidate and simplify service portfolio
- Define and implement service management metrics (e.g., service performance, service value and health, process standardization, service pricing)
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need
Background, skills, and experience:
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and best practices
- Knowledge of Service Now platform – ITSM modules
- Project management
- Proven experience as team lead in IT projects to implement service management in multi-department and/or multi-region environments
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability on deep analysis and synthesis
- Ability to lead tasks of onshore/offshore development teams
- Ability to manage escalation and influence decisions
- Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or economics
- At least 4-year experience on high technology contexts
- English fluency