Descrição do emprego
Planning and Controlling Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that is constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon, listed on the Electronic Stock Exchange (MTA) of the Italian Stock Exchange and part of the STAR segment (for stocks committed to complying with stricter requirements), entered the FTSE MIB index on 2018 and the Stoxx Europe 600 on 2019 and since November 2020 it is part of the MSCI Global Standard index as well.
Every day, more than 17,000 professionals work in a network of 11,000 points of sale, to give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world. At Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing care professionals and front and back-office teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
In The Netherlands, Amplifon operates under the Beter Horen brand and is the leading brand in the hearing care industry with over 110 years of expertise, around 200 points of sale and 750 dedicated professionals. As the hearing care specialist, Beter Horen stands for customized hearing solutions to empower people to re-discover all the emotions of sound.
As part of our 'best place to work' strategy, Amplifon Netherlands will move to a modern, sustainable and inspiring office in Utrecht early 2022. The office will be a place of collaboration, creativity and where people experience being part of the international Amplifon organization.
The Planning & Control Specialist is a member of the Finance team in The Netherlands and you are working closely with all team members to secure correct representation of our monthly country financial statement. Taking into account the financial guidelines of our stock market listed company. You are a sparring partner for the local CFO and controller and interact regularly with the team based in our headquarter in Milan.
The main responsibilities
- Answers questions and provides reports to and from the finance department, finance manager, controller, auditors and corporate department.
- Verifies accuracy and correctness of amounts in the accounting system (JD Edwards), and front office system (Fox).
- Verifies and reconciles intercompany balances of local entities and other Amplifon affiliated companies on a monthly basis. Traces transactions recorded by others to determine discrepancies.
- Performs and reconciles the monthly vat return for all entities.
- Assists with the preparation of financial reports, monthly closing and year-end closing.
- Calculates and manages monthly intercompany recharge of service of distribution costs.
- Manages the fixed assets module, and fixed assets reconciliation.
- Manages the purchase order process for departments Marketing, Facility and IT.
- Prepares the monthly payroll journal entry in the correct format for upload in JD Edwards.
- Provides supporting reports to Marketing, Facility and IT for budget control.
- Prepares the flows in HFM on a monthly basis.
- Advanced knowledge of the practices, terminology and principles of bookkeeping; accounting practices, and record keeping.
- Good/advanced knowledge of Excel and Excel Power Query.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Advanced knowledge of IBM Showcase query.
- Advanced database skills, ability to retrieve records, create layout and reports, work with relational databases to create reports.
- Good knowledge of vat regulation, both domestic and within the EU.
- Hyperion Finance Management (HFM) experience is preferred
Education and experience
- University degree in Business, Economics or related field.
- 3-4 years in accounting in a similar role is preferred.
- Background/knowledge in health (insurance) industry a plus.
- The opportunity to work for a goal-driven organization where you can make a real difference in people's lives.
- 24 vacation days and 1 extra birthday, bonus scheme and a good pension scheme.
- A modern, sustainable and inspiring office in Utrecht and a smart working policy to create a good work-life balance.
- A working atmosphere in which you are given responsibilities from day one that enable you to further shape a growing organization.
- Investment in your development through education, training and workshops.
- Working at an inspiring, international company with great career opportunities (also internationally).