Descrição do emprego
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Otohub is a fast-growing medical device company specialised in developing mobile applications for the hearing healthcare sector. Otohub’s products provide revolutionary audiometric technology, improving the services delivered to consumers at reduced costs.
Otohub was formed in 2017 by medical engineers and audiology professionals with a clear vision for the hearing healthcare of the future. Since 2019 it is part of the Amplifon Group.
We are a group of young, talented, and ambitious medical engineers, software engineers, software developers and graphic designers, guided by a strong set of values and motivated by innovating every day around our group purpose: empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking for a strongly motivated Android Developer.
We would expect the successful candidate to have a proven working experience in software and Android development in order to join our team.
Your primary focus will be development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
You will be working with individuals who are passionate about technology and healthcare, designing and delivering the most innovative products in the Audiology Industry.
- Develop applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you’ll need
- Excellent knowledge of Java /kotlin
- Strong knowledge of xml and the android UI system till the latest Jetpack/androidx
- Deep understanding of how to support different screen sizes/densities and OS versions.
- Experience with Android SDK and third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with C/C++
- Good knowledge of NDK/JNI to interface with C/C++ APIs and libraries
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of best design practices and architectural patterns of all the main components for Android applications
- Experience with Rest APIs and web services
- Attitude to write a clean, efficient and well-documented code
- Strong experience in using code version control system: Git
Nice to have
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in develop Unit Test and UI Test
- Experience in writing android Java libraries
- Knowledge of cross-platform frameworks like React Native, Flutter
- Experience with software like XD, Sketch, Zeplin
- Knowledge of UML diagram (class and sequence)
- Excellent Knowledge of the English language
- A passion for the mobile technologies
- Enthusiasm, fast learning, talented problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under deadline pressure
- Great attention to details
- Good communication and relational skills
Commitment & contract
100% remote working. Based in Italy. Willing to travel.