Descrição do emprego
CRM & Go-To-Market Analyst
As CRM & Go-To-Market Analyst, you are responsible for the translation and realization of the commercial campaign plan into technical campaigns. You implement multichannel orchestration and onboard all the channels to ensure the best delivery of our contact strategy. You analyze the commercial needs and translate them into specifications. You operate the tools to run all the campaigns smoothly and with high quality. In addition, you can provide insights on data and customer behavior to improve the ROI of the campaigns.
You collaborate with the CRM manager to determine the best marketing mix, campaigns, and commercial actions to propose a marketing plan in which the sales channels and products are integrated. You understand the business needs, and can translate them into technical specifications within the given dataset.
You also make the preparatory analysis and select the target groups, with special attention on quality. Before and after launching, you make the necessary evaluations to guarantee a smooth and perfect running of the marketing campaigns.
On top of that, you are responsible for the technical advice on using the different databases or datasets available to exploit them at maximum level on behalf of new commercial campaigns.
You report directly to our CRM manager.
Key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
You have full responsibility regarding the technical conception of every campaign in the given tools – via a methodical approach that guarantees quality and respecting deadlines.
You propose the best technical development: choice of data, setup of the campaign, delivery time, … in order to launch and create successful campaigns.
Based on your good knowledge of the available data, you contribute to the commercial result and marketing targets by proposing the necessary technical advice for the setup of the campaigns.
You document all programs and execute all necessary tests to deliver on time and without errors.
You collaborate constructively with all other teams necessary to develop the campaign plan and enhance our CRM tools.
You execute analysis and evaluations of the campaign plan to report on ROI and propose enhancements for future campaigns.
- You have a bachelor degree (or higher) in marketing and/or IT. (preferably marketing with a specialization in IT or vice versa)
- You can demonstrate a first (relevant) work experience in CRM and/or marketing campaigns.
- You have a good understanding of CRM principles, campaign techniques and marketing in general.
- You also have a passion for data – and have (basic) knowledge of databases, SQL or other data manipulation language. In addition, you have a good knowledge of informatics and data exploitation.
- MS Office has no secrets for you.
- You have a good knowledge of Adobe Campaign.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus.
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English, Dutch and/or French.
- You have a commercial mindset and pay attention to customer approach, needs and how to translate them into campaigns.
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to make a synthesis out of big data.
- You’re a logical thinker who dares to innovate and is eager to learn.
- You are organized, work in a structured way and are able to prioritize.