Descrição do emprego
HR Operations Specialist
HR Rewards & Operations Specialist
Up to £28k + Bonus & Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
Amplifon are a Global leader in the Hearing Care retail market. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. Although we are a fast growing global company, we have a real entrepreneurial approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry, and constantly challenge & improve the customer and employee experience.
Come and be part of something special....
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As HR Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all total reward and HR operation processes, activities and initiatives in the UK - you will enhance and support the achievement of business goals whilst ensuring a first class customer experience.
- Support labour cost and FTE/HC annual budget process, monthly reporting and forecasts
- Manage annual salary review process and short-term Incentive plans
- Support group Total Reward team with long term Incentives plan management
- Manage HR expense budget. Ensure accurate management of accounts and purchase process
- Manage Country grading and banding and the related benefits on offer, entitlements and policies
- Ensure data efficiency and integrity in Oracle human capital management system
- Act as main point of contact for HRIS projects
- Management of annual non-financial reporting for the country
- Management of annual Gender Pay reporting
- Manage all contractual documentation related to the employee lifecycle needed to ensure employee compliance
WHO ARE YOU?
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and engage key stakeholders
- Demonstrates a creative and innovative approach to working, adaptable and able to operate flexibly based on business needs
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, working calmly and professionally under pressure
- High sense of initiative and motivation, seeking new ways of working to increase efficiencies and business performance
- Strong focus on service delivery and customer service
- Commercially minded, always thinking of the value and benefits to the business
- Sound knowledge of UK labour law legislation
- Solid understanding of Total Reward and HR Operations strategies and processes
- Excellent knowledge of Office
- Previous experience in Retail Industry within an international environment
- Additional European languages will be considered a plus
- CIPD Qualified
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply today and come and join our forward thinking HR team!