Descrição do emprego
Trainer Amplifon Training Center (m/f/d)
Are you highly motivated and ready to take over responsibility in our company? Then we would like to get to know you!
We are looking for you to join our team at the Head Office in Hamburg as
Trainer Amplifon Training Center (m/f/d)Your main workplace is in our Amplifon Training Center in Hamburg – there you are responsible for the support and further development of our apprentices, as well as for our employees who are taking part in the master certification program (“Meisterförderung”).
- You organize independently trainings of the Amplifon Academy on acoustics, customer counseling and communication, as well as sales in general and ensure that they meet a high quality standard
- You lead, moderate and accompany centralized and nationwide decentralized workshops and are therefore willing to travel for a few of days per month/quartal within Germany
- You further expand our learning offer in the digital area. This includes the implementation and creation of webinars and e-learnings
- You continuously develop our internal training concept as well as our internal master certification program and support the selection of suitable candidates for the internal master certification program
- You identify and analyze training needs in the area of apprenticeship and master certification programs, prepare presentations and support general administrative tasks
- You are part of (interdisciplinary) projects
- You are master hearing care professional with a passion for hearing care and have several years of professional experience in this field
- You enjoy working with people: The further development and support of apprentices and journeymen, that participate in the master certification program, is important to you and you enjoy actively supporting to shape their development
- You are a team player, open-minded as well as communicative and enjoy giving constructive feedback - at the same time you work in a solution-oriented, structured and responsible manner
- Further qualifications, such as being part of the journeyman's or master's examination board, having completed a coaching training, or having completed the instructor aptitude test are a plus
- You are willing to travel within Germany, are fluent in German (both written and spoken) and have good English skills
- You are confident in using MS-Office, especially PowerPoint and have an affinity for digital media
What we´ll offer:
- A workplace in our modern Amplifon Training Center with modern seminar rooms and our own laboratory for practicing
- A position in an international company with flat hierarchies and German as main communication language
- A performance-enhancing and dynamic corporate culture in which personal contribution is most important
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing company and to take over responsibility from day one
- Collaboration in a dynamic and highly motivated team as well as close cooperation with our international colleagues
- Individual career planning, customized trainings, a comprehensive onboarding program, a versatile e-learning program as well as interesting development opportunities (national and international)
- An attractive compensation package and additional benefits including company pension plans and childcare as well as an unlimited employment contract
- 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours, smart home office arrangements and a company car, also for private use
When you work at Amplifon you can expect more as well. So apart from these benefits, we also offer an open and support work environment with the opportunity to work on international and cross functional projects. At Amplifon your success is important to us which is why we provide development opportunities and recognition programs as well.
So, if you are looking for a career that will challenge you and give you plenty of opportunities to work on exciting projects then apply today.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!