Descrição do emprego
A penny saved is much more valuable than a penny earned. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Procurement team.
As Indirect Procurement Manager, you’ll drive continuous improvement throughout our organization. Building relationships with internal partners and suppliers will support growth and help us save money as we maximize value from vendors.
Our company is in growth mode; we need a unique person who thrives in spreadsheets and builds productive relationships. You’ll drive consistency and efficiency as you work closely with internal business units to identify, negotiate and execute key cost savings projects across the region.
As the subject matter expert for procurement, you’ll be a part of multiple projects supporting key initiatives and transformational programs. Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with internal customers to find ways to protect the bottom line.
Get ready for international exposure as you collaborate with our global procurement, legal, product management, finance, and operations teams.
The best part about this job? Because of the tremendous value you’ll add to the organization, you’ll be highly valued and appreciated!
Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years Procurement experience, Indirect preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or Supply Chain Management. Masters in Supply Chain or MBA highly desirable.
- Experience negotiating and managing a large supplier base
- Experience working in a health care or medical device environment preferred
- Experience in international, multicultural and multifunctional environments preferred
- Analytics, spend management, negotiation, project management, and presentation skills required.
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Proven track record of accomplishment in managing procurement categories in all aspects.
- Solid technical background with understanding of Indirect categories and functional expertise
- Ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change
- Must be able to travel as needed, up to 25%.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*We are in the process of transitioning back to the office in downtown Minneapolis in a hybrid model.*
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.