Descrição do emprego
Global Account Receivable Specialist
One Amplifon Transformation Program
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
At Amplifon, we are working to reshape our finance operations worldwide. To get there, we need exceptional people.
The business is undergoing a finance change and this opportunity requires a motivated leaders to play a critical part. This business is vastly international and is full of bright and engaging characters. We want someone who is seriously passionate about creating a best-in-class finance function, from a process and management of information perspective.
You will be part of the One Amplifon team as you review, upgrade and change existing processes to maximise efficiencies. The lead will complete the scoping, project management and effective delivery of a new finance target operating model and finance cloud suite for the firm. This role will help to transform and improve finance and accounting processing and reporting. This person will ensure group led activities are implemented successfully and will possess project management skills along with deep knowledge of finance and accounting practices. She/he will also be able to deep dive into specific areas of issue, helping to unblock and resolve. The role holder should have an inquisitive mind, attention to detail and should be someone who will go the extra mile to get things right not being afraid to challenge and drive change.
What we are looking for
Order to Cash Lead opportunity for a skilled professional able to support in the delivery of a wide-scale transformation project leading in all areas of process improvement, project management and operational delivery. Amplifon has a requirement to recruit a highly skilled and professional O2C Lead to join our Finance Transformation team to support the ongoing development and transformation of the finance target operating model at global level.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have significant O2C specialism and ideally hold a good experience, having led similar initiatives previously. Experience with Oracle Cloud would be a huge benefit but is not essential. You will be a self-starter, with a real passion and flair to support in transformation and process improvement projects.
- Design and implement relevant processes to support the O2C target operating model.
- Manage the transformation of the O2C service ensuring relevant policies and procedures are updated/implemented.
- Identify process improvements to support the provision of a best in-class service.
- Proactively mitigate risks associated with the end-to-end process and help drive resolution of escalated issues.
- Provide clear leadership ensuring delivery is appropriately managed to maximise potential and drive performance levels.
- Ensure the maintenance of high level of engagement with stakeholders across the O2C process and wider global business.
Skills and Experience.
- 3-5 years of Order Management, Billing and Account Receivable experience, including IFRS15.
- Must have experience proven track record as a O2C Lead or similar role.
- Beneficial to have acted as a O2C Lead on Oracle Cloud implementations.
- Must have broad knowledge of Order Management, Billing and Account Receivable matters.
- Ability to lead client workshops and be familiar with Design Thinking.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders located in different geographies and support them through their O2C transformation journey.
- Experience working within a leading IT Services, Systems Integrator or Management Consultancy (preferably Big 4, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini etc.).
- Experienced in using Oracle Cloud (advantageous but not essential)
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting.