Descrição do emprego
Group Internal Audit Sr Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Amplifon is looking for a future opportunity in our HQ for an Internal Audit Specialist.
The person will report to the Group Internal Audit and Risk Management Officer and will be responsible for implementing and performing several projects and internal audit activities, across the Group.
With the Internal Audit Manager’s coordination, the person will have to:
- Plan, coordinate and perform audits and follow-up activities, to be carried out in the HQ Departments and in the Group’s subsidiaries, coordinating also audits co-sourced with 3rd party audit providers.
- Plan and carry out ‘Follow-up’ audits, assessing the implementation of the corrective measures set in the audit reports and agreed upon with the owners of the audited processes.
- Manage the “Continuous Monitoring” process in order to ensure that the implementation of the action plans included in the audit reports meet the deadlines.
- Support the Organismo di Vigilanza (Supervisory Body ex Legislative Decree 231/2001) in assessing the adequacy of Model 231, performing the related testing activities.
- Support the development of the anticorruption compliance programs.
- Support the Group Internal Audit and Risk Management Officer, liaising with Collegio Sindacale and Internal Control Committee for compliance matters.
- Facilitate the synergies among internal audit, compliance and risk management projects, performed by the Internal Audit and Risk Management.
- Provide value-adding advice and expertise on various aspects of the audit processes and internal controls, to all Group departments.
- Be always updated on the latest professional evolution and share best practices, tools and testing methodologies, contributing to the departmental projects.
- Analyse in detail business areas and demonstrate solid rationale in order to highlight potential internal audit issues and suggest new possible solutions.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, by adopting appropriate communication styles with all levels of the organization and remaining open to other opinions or new ideas; write meaningful reports and presentations.
- Always maintain a professional approach providing an appropriate update on project progresses and potential issues.
- Commitment to delivering quality results in line with timelines while being attentive to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with all levels of management.
- MsC in Economics.
- Proven professional experience in internal audit matters.
- At least 4 years of professional experience with a primary accounting/consulting firm and/or a multinational internal audit department.
- Knowledge of risk and control frameworks.
- Data analytics skills.
- Analytical and technical skills.
- Experience in working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 40%).
- Highly motivated, proactive and able to work in teams.
- Professional internal audit or accounting certification (e.g., CIA, CISA, CPA, CA, etc.) are a plus.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). A second language is a plus.