Qualifications and requirements of the role:
- Minimum Educational Qualification: MBA (Sales and Marketing)/Alternate Post Graduate Degree.
- Relevant Experience of upto 6-9 yrs
- Strong business skills, analytical ability and team handling experience.
Expectations from the Role:
This is a dynamic role and a critical business position, completely responsible for the profit centre management for the respective region. A large part of the role would involve harvesting doctor relationships and increasing the length and breadth of the organization within the region and being in complete charge of the operations management, while playing a pivotal role in driving productivity across the assigned clinics through a motivated and engaged team.
A strong expectation from the incumbent would be critical thinking, ability to see the larger picture, analytical, skills, superior decision making and team handling.
Job Specifications and responsibilities:
• Key account management and relationship building with key stakeholders.
• Ownership to drive performance and profitability in the assigned clinics.
• Administrative responsibilities and complete accountability for the point of sales in the assigned territory.
• Provide timely support / feedback to the clinical team.
• Commercial / Business inclination and a KPI driven mind.
• Excellent data management skills and deriving trends/patterns out of the same to identify opportunities within the business for improved KPIs & overall productivity.
• Drive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Create and drive business opportunities towards building a sustainable business in the assigned territory.
• Foster innovation and strong ability to drive execution and meet the assigned results.
• Open to rigorous travel across the assigned territory.
• Potential mapping and scout for business expansion opportunities.