Italy Legal Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an intern that will join our Italy Legal Affairs team in Milan.
The Legal Intern will support the Italy General Counsel in the following activities:
- Preparation and management of agency and business unit rental contracts
- Management of pre-litigation with clients
- Management, through an external firm, of disputes with customers
- Review and drafting of the main company contracts
- Drafting of privacy information and data protection agreement
- Management of insurance practices
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a degree in law
- Speak Italian and English fluently
- Knowledge/Interest in labor law, GDPR, contracts and Consumer discipline
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and precision
- Are proactive and able to handle complexity
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Previous Internship experience in law firm is a plus