Brand Manager France
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
In order to support our development and improve our brand awareness, our marketing and communication department is looking for its future Brand Manager.
Reporting to the Brand, Media & Advertising Manager, you will be responsible for defining the value proposition and offline media campaigns with the main objectives to increase notoriety and reach new customers:
- Building the brand's value proposition (insights, positioning, brand speech),
- Content writing, especially on differentiation and for the website (SEO),
- Creation of communication materials with our agencies,
- Setting up and management of our PR program.
- Setting up media campaigns (TV, press, radio, etc.) in collaboration with our media agency,
- Performance monitoring & ROI measurement,
- Budget management.
Studies & benchmarks
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative studies measuring brand awareness,
- Benchmarks & strategic analysis.
You will be in regular contact with Global Marketing (based in Milan) and will be involved in international projects.
You have obtained your master's degree in Marketing and Communication and have at least 2 years of successful experience with a max of 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are enthusiastic and willing to put your strategic thinking skills to work in the service of a unique solution with real patient benefit.
- You have demonstrated an analytical mind and your business orientation allows you to recommend the appropriate action plan to achieve a given objective.
- You also have excellent writing skills, enabling you to create relevant content and synthesize key studies and trends.
- Rigorous and organized, you know how to manage the priorities of multiple projects.
- Finally, you have an excellent level of English. The international dimension of our Group allows you to use your English on a daily basis.
- French Fully Professional knowledge