Global External Communication Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The External Communication Manager will report to Global Head of Communication and will be responsible for:
- Support the execution the Communication Strategic Plan that fully supports business objectives worldwide in alignment with company purpose and corporate culture.
- Ensuring positive development of corporate reputation through an integrated approach to Earned media, digital PR and stakeholder engagement
- Develop and execute the speaking opportunities calendar for corporate spokespeople
- Sustain and Expand company Community Impact projects at Global and Country level
- Support the coordination of PR agencies in key countries
- Boost the alignment of External Communication and Business Advocacy activities
- MA degree in political sciences, public affairs, communications and journalism or in relevant fields
- Need to be proactive with a strong internal drive
- Energetic, always positive, creative, a good story teller and able to take initiatives
- Enjoy working independently or as part of a team
- Min. 4-6 years of experience of communication projects including press events, integrated communication plans, crisis communication and social responsibility
- PR agency experience in corporate communications and corporate reputation is a plus
- Excellent communication, speechwriting, and copywriting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both English and Italian
- Basic knowledge of Spanish, Chinese, French or German is a plus
- Social Media / Digital PR savy and pioneer
- Interested in Health-tech and Retail.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 Suite
- A well organized and detail-oriented person with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Critical thinking and analytical skills