Data Analytics Manager
Does your job give you the ability to change somebody’s life? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a Data Analytics Manager, you’ll add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make business decisions that bring sound to life for millions. Inspiring continuous program growth through strategy, analysis, and guidance will carry Miracle-Ear forward into market leadership.
Do you love numbers, spreadsheets, and digging in large data sets? Through comprehensive analysis, you will design dashboards, prepare data and develop analytical models to drive value and create business-driving insights. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunities to take action and succeed.
The ideal candidate has advanced technical skills in visual analytic tools and the ability to turn data into insights combined with stellar communication skills to present findings. Testing the effectiveness of different processes, trainings & sales strategies will define our customer’s journey and drive our team’s work efforts. Leading the effort to deliver meaningful reports to our franchisees will enhance their business acumen.
Solving real world business problems in this role is vital, but you can’t do it alone. Leveraging partnerships with our Marketing, Business Intelligence, IT, Sales, Marketing & global colleagues is mission critical. Bring your passion for analytics, intellectual curiosity, and technical savvy to directly impact our ability to help millions rediscover all the emotions of sound.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Analytics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related work experience
- Strong ability to glean meaningful insights from data
- Experience working on large-scale or multi-faceted projects required
- Experience with strategic planning and implementation
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to share detailed information to various levels in the organization.
- Self-sufficient and proactive aptitude to solving business challenges
Required proficiency with tools:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables/macros), PowerPoint, Experience with BI system required, Power BI is preferred and QlikView is a plus
- Experience with ERP system required, JDE or Oracle preferred
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award Winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.