Oracle HCM non core Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The HCM business analyst will have as primary responsibility to manage and implement the business requests related to the HCM ecosystem within the 1AT program, following the HR roadmap designed and evolving the modules, liaising the business requests with Oracle releases program, fostering data and systems integration.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Analyze and design the “to-be” business processes
- Work with the business process team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Serve as functional expert of the tools in scope and manage the Change Requests on adopted tools, working with the vendor for a proper estimation, planning, test preparation/execution and features deployment.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases
- Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Cross-tools assistance in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
- Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs and design the training and performance support products
- Guide and lead the Amplifon countries rollout and adoption
- Support the execution of product test and resolve issues
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements
- A bachelor’s degree (computer science, engineering, accounting, finance preferred) or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience in business analysis with a focus on Finance/Accounting processes
- Experience in Oracle Cloud solution with a focus on PBCS, Workforce Planning
- Capability to interact with senior clients
- Ability to work in international teams and coordinate external providers
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks
- Previous experience in similar role in same industry and Oracle Applications
- Knowledge of the Salary Review, Performance management/MBO, Succession Plan & Talent pool, Onboarding processes and practice will be a plus
- Fluency in English & Italian