Global Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
One Amplifon Transformation Program
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
At Amplifon, we are working to reshape our finance operations worldwide. To get there, we need exceptional people.
The business is undergoing a finance change and this opportunity requires a motivated leaders to play a critical part. This business is vastly international and is full of bright and engaging characters. We want someone who is seriously passionate about creating a best-in-class finance function, from a process and management of information perspective.
You will be part of the One Amplifon team as you review, upgrade and change existing processes to maximise efficiencies. The lead will complete the scoping, project management and effective delivery of a new finance target operating model and finance cloud suite for the firm. This role will help to transform and improve finance and accounting processing and reporting. This person will ensure group led activities are implemented successfully and will possess project management skills along with deep knowledge of finance and accounting practices. She/he will also be able to deep dive into specific areas of issue, helping to unblock and resolve. The role holder should have an inquisitive mind, attention to detail and should be someone who will go the extra mile to get things right not being afraid to challenge and drive change.
What we are looking for
The Amplifon business is undergoing a finance change and this opportunity requires a motivated leader to play a critical part. You will partner with the teams in different countries as you review, upgrade and change existing processes to maximise efficiencies. You will be pivotal in driving change that will automate manual tasks and allow for the existing team to become business partners and analysis focused. You will seek to improve processes and systems and take ownership for the transformation and projects within it. The role will cover all aspects of finance from financial reporting, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting. The role will assist in the deployment of the new enterprise financial planning tool, PBCS, across the organization. The role will work directly with FP&A’s various groups, IT and Consulting teams, assisting them with creating and deploying new financial models in the tool.
- Support the project in the global template delivery within the One Amplifon Transformation initiative.
- Assist in the overall deployment of the planning and forecasting process bringing best practices and continuous improvements to the various groups.
- Directly responsible for engaging with the FP&A teams to manage financial models in the new enterprise planning tool through their full lifecycle: initial concept, requirements gathering, design, implementation, training, post-production support.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and various FP&A teams to ensure the project remains on track and is meeting needs of the FP&A organization
- Assess new opportunities to drive simplification, automation by finding best in class tools to scale or adapt.
- Be a change agent, by defining new ways of developing product solutions, helping the organization become more effective and agile.
- Embrace and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to improve the quality and productivity of the FP&A teams.
- Analyze results and plans to ensure data integrity, provide insights, recommendations and lead collaborative efforts with other teams to improve results delivery.
- Identify and implement reporting and analysis best practices to drive enterprise efficiency.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally, demonstrate leadership behaviors: Build Trust, Make Decisions, Win Consistently, Think Customer, Continuously Improve.
Skills and Experience.
- 4+ years of progressive FP&A experience demonstrating increasing responsibility.
- Well acquainted with financial statements (P&L, BS and Cash Flow), budgeting and forecasting tasks and analyses.
- Detailed project planning skills – being able to track, plan, and manage a project from inception to completion.
- Initiating action, building partnerships, cross-functional teamwork, finding solutions, planning and organizing, self-starter, strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
- Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization.
- Lean initiative experience. Ability to identify best practices and lead process improvement projects.
- Experience working within a leading IT Services, Systems Integrator or Management Consultancy (preferably Big 4, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini etc.).
- Experience leveraging enterprise financial and planning platforms (PBCS advantageous but not essential).
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field.