Director of Customer Acquisition and Brand Marketing
The number of people who need hearing care increases each year. Are you ready to own Miracle-Ear’s new customer segment and help more people rediscover all the emotions of sound? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Director of Customer Acquisition and Brand Marketing role.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is driving new customer growth and creating a brand image that captures people’s hearts and minds. The role embodies brand, media and audience strategy, advertising effectiveness, local marketing management, and product management that positively promotes the brand, drives traffic into stores, and builds profitability.
A successful candidate will establish and communicate the vision, mission, and future direction for new customer acquisition. Identifying industry trends, delivering quantifiable impact, providing insight driven recommendations, and finding opportunities for innovation will propel grown initiatives and your career at Amplifon.
Miracle-Ear’s brand is our DNA and tells a powerful story. Strengthening and evolving our positioning and activating it across all marketing channels including tv, direct mail, and newspaper advertising is the dream role for any brand marketing. What makes this role unique is the ability to use brand to drive impactful and measurable growth in the new customer segment.
You love collaborating with multiple teams, including global colleagues. Our strong Digital and CRM teams will be close partners as you work together to leverage tactics and ensure cohesion of campaigns. Building honest relationships across our diverse franchisee network is also crucial to influence change and ensure brand standards.
Ultimately, you are the voice of the program selling initiatives and demonstrating benefits to stakeholders including business unit leaders, peers, and franchisees. If you are up to the challenge, apply today and bring the gift of sound to millions.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing or equivalent; MBA a plus
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a consumer marketing environment
- 5+ years in direct response marketing and leading marketing professionals
- Experience implementing brand and marketing strategies in a matrixed environment
- Ability to let the facts/numbers do the talking
- Preferred experience in an agency setting with a client management focus or multi-location/franchise environment
- Strong intellectual horsepower with analytical skills plus creativity to find innovative solutions to obstacles
- A team builder, team player, and leader who creates loyalty and trust. Collaborative attitude who inspires others and is highly respected.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate concepts in a clear, structured, and succinct manner.
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Self-directed and engages in all activities with sense of urgency.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing platforms and analytics tools
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*We are in the process of transitioning back to the office in downtown Minneapolis in a hybrid model.*
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.