Global Tax VAT Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for:
Due to the development of the Tax Department, to face new national and international tax challenges we are looking for a Global VAT Specialist.
The role will report into the Global Tax Director.
What you'll need:
- Indirect taxation (VAT compliance, Stamp duties, environmental taxes);
- Indirect tax imputation support;
- Advice on customs fulfilment.
- Support to the implementation of new supply chain models
- Support to the implementation of new ERP system
- Set up of VAT registration in new territories and related compliance, maintain it
- Monitor VAT compliance is fully and properly in place in the territories where we do operate
- Drawing up support for tax-related reports (VAT return, VAT report, EC list, Intrastat, SAF-T, e-invoicing)
- Track and monitor tax law changes where we do operate that might affect the business
- Identify and evaluate available efficiencies provided by the tax law.
- Master Degree in Economics or Law
- 4 years of experience in Multinational Companies or Fiscal Consulting Companies with international scope is a plus
- Fluent in English & in Italian;
- Skills, Capabilities, Competencies:
- Problem solving
- Continuous improvement
- Team working
- Lateral thinking.