Head of Application - Maintenance Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The Maintenance Manager will take care of these tasks:
-To manage the Service Desk for dealing with internal/external customer enquiries and incidents for a global provider products and services in the healthcare sector
-To manage the performance of Level 1 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved
-To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded
-Being Responsible for ensuring that staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed and protocol observed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements through an ITIL framework.
-To ensure incidents are logged accurately and timely and passed to second line support teams, manage ticket systems, and be responsible for customer communications for service alerts and maintenance.
- Oversee the incidents, problems, change and requests. Manage and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues become the incident manager in major incidents.
- Act as escalation point for all incidents and requests.
- Develop and mature phone & email ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to Management and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed.
- Drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Dedicated and able to work to deadlines
- Ownership and follow up skills
- Able to work both as part of a team or under own initiative
- Able to take responsibility for own actions and performance
- Have a positive attitude to customer problems and incidents in a high pressured environment
- Looking for progression within an IT or Service Management career
Specific Job Skills
- Proven track record as a Technical Service Desk Manager
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to multitask across multiple incidents
- Understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Ability to follow process and procedures accurately and without fail
- 1-2 years working Knowledge of ServiceNow
- (familiarity with FINANCE ERP systems (SAP, ORACLE, SAGE)