Global IT Business Integration Architect Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The Global Business Integration Architect Speicalist will play a key role into the new Global IT organization at Amplifon, leading the assessment of merged and acquired businesses and their integration into the Amplifon IT landscape.
He/she will be responsible for assessing business processes, IT roles,
technical architecture, master data, application landscape, risks and contracts’ boundaries related to businesses merged with or acquired by Amplifon, producing all the deliverables needed to support the integration decisions of the leadership team.
He/she will be responsible for designing alternative integration scenarios and producing detailed execution plans, working with key owners and contributors. He/she will cover a key role in the implementation phase, acting as project manager or technical lead and collaborating with local IT teams involved in the integration projects.
He/she will be responsible to design a framework to standardize the integration process and ensure a smooth execution to speed up the onboarding of merged and acquired businesses, according to Amplifon reference architecture and IT strategy.
As part of the role, the Global Integration Architect will be accountable for creating and maintaining documentation for as-is and to-be landscapes, roadmaps, and integration scenarios.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and implement integration processes from IT perspective
• Design the Amplifon IT playbook to execute merge and acquisition
• Collaborate with local teams on the integration projects from Amplifon and merged/acquired companies
• Assess IT landscape of businesses to be integrated, from process, application, data, and technology perspective and Conduct architecture fit assessment
• Design and implement automation solutions that will simplify and speed up the integration processes and define and document best practices and procedures
• Produce and maintain documentation for current and future states of integrated businesses, including gap analysis and roadmaps according to a multi-stage approach
• Coordinate activities of third parties (system integration consultants, vendor engineers, etc.) and interact with Amplifon employees at the technical and functional level
• Define and implement integration metrics (e.g., average time for business readiness)
• Map interdependencies between processes, applications, data, and technologies for merged and acquired businesses
• Ensure that integration scenarios fit with Amplifon architecture
• Ensure that Amplifon architecture framework includes services to support merge and acquisitions and propose tools to facilitate integration
• Other duties as assigned
What you'll need
Project management, Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proven experience as stream lead in IT projects to implement business processes in multi-department and/or multi-region environments
Proven experience in leading integrations in complex scenarios involving customers and external providers and resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Ability on deep analysis and synthesis and to lead tasks of onshore and offshore teams
Ability to manage escalation and influence decisions
Preferred Master’s degree in engineering, computer science
Between 3 and 5-year experience on high technology contexts and English fluency