National Real Estate Manager
Amplifon Americas’ accelerated growth plan requires a demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Flagship corporate development team. If you have a passion for leading, negotiating and implementing strategies that drive business growth, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
The National Real Estate Manager will be instrumental in supporting all functions of real estate projects from strategy and site identification to contract negotiations and closings, as we expand our Miracle-Ear footprint nationwide.
In this role you’ll be responsible for the negotiation of all retail store lease initiations and renewals. Leaning on your past commercial real estate experience will be crucial for your success, as you ensure favorable structure and terms at closing. Collaboration is in your nature as you work closely with our corporate counsel, regional managers, and construction teams.
Do you want the ability to build something? Your entrepreneurial spirit will get you further faster as you analyze markets, assess areas of expansion, identify optimal sites for retail stores, and create a formalized strategy for how we approach the market. Your relationship skills will be key to your success as you develop relationships with commercial brokers, developers, and industry organizations to best position Miracle-Ear Flagship in the future.
The ability to take initiative, set standards, and lead people will be paramount to success in this role. We value your expertise and will empower you in the decision-making process. The best part? At the end of the day, your work with help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, or related field and 5-7+ years commercial real estate acquisition/disposition or management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of real estate leasing contracts, codes, regulations, and related compliance issues
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate in a competitive and potentially adversarial environment, specifically on real estate-related issues
- Self-starter and bias for action
- Ability to manage responsibilities and meet goals in a fast paced, often changing, environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong oral and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Position requires overnight domestic travel, up to 25% of the time, must live near an airport
Required Proficiency with Tools:
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, OneDrive, and Teams
- GIS data analysis experience a plus
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…