Global Internal Communication Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is seeking a Global Internal Communication Manager to refresh and lead the Internal Communication Framework and Strategy. In this position, you will work with Global Corporate Communication Team to develop new and innovative ideas, define transformational processes, and roll out top-notched engaging communication tools and corporate events. All pre-selected applicants will be asked to complete an individual assessment to evaluate their strategic communication skills.
The Global Internal Communication Manager will report to Global Head of Communication and will be responsible for:
- Lead the execution of the Communication Strategic Plan worldwide in alignment with company purpose and corporate culture.
- Actively Contribute to the Company Global and Country Newsrooms
- Support the continuous improvement of Corporate Owned Media Architecture and Ecosystem
- Lead Global Corporate Change Management Campaigns
- Protect Global Communication Identity
- Act as an innovative Internal Communication Events & Touchpoints planner
- Boost synergies of External and Internal communication touchpoints and projects
- Support the coordination of communication teams and agencies in key countries.
- MA degree in communications, design, and interactive journalism or in relevant fields
- Need to be proactive with a strong internal drive
- Enjoy working independently or as part of a team
- 4-6 years of experience in a corporate communication and/or agency fast-paced, results-focused environments
- Excellent communication, proof-reading and editing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both English and Italian
- Passionate about digital communication design and its new developments
- Interested in Health-tech and Retail
- Strong knowledge of O365, Adobe Pro, Illustrator, Rush, Photoshop, Campaign Manager
- A well organized and detail-oriented person with an ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking and analytical skills