Retail Excellence Performance Manager
Who we are
Beter Horen is part of the Amplifon Group, an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Beter Horen we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a professional ready to join our Dutch Retail Excellence Team, with the mission to ensure continuous funnel improvement through the best in-store customer experience and an effective operating model.
- Guarantee the best in-store customer experience.
- Work along with IT, Supply chain, Administration and other company functions to reduce unproductive times boosting productivity.
- Lead the design, launch and implementation of all projects, business and IT-related, to boost in-store excellence performance.
- Foster client advisors’ role optimization as an additional driver to generate sales and increase business opportunities.
- Monitor average length of each funnel segment, setting targets, verifying achievement, and defining action plans if required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master’s degree in Business Economics (or similar).
- Familiar with an Agile or Lean way of working.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- End-to-end project management experience especially in Sales, IT, and Marketing Areas.
- Strong inclination to data analysis combined with the same attention to business impacts.
- Knowledge of Power B.I. or comparable programs
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others.
- Communication & buy-in skills.
- Ability to enter the details without losing the whole picture.
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organizations.
- Ability to leverage best practices, share and reapply.
Who are you
- You are analytically very strong
- You have skills in project management and a methodical way of working
- You have experience with the Agile and/or Lean way of working
- You know how to consider and promote the interests of the various stakeholders
- You are energetic, stand your ground and a real team player
- You are ambitious and want to develop within Beter Horen - Amplifon (international career steps also possible)