Team Leader - Call Centre
Who We Are.
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customized hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Opportunity.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for experienced Contact Centre Team Leaders who want to find purpose in their career. You will be inspired and driven by the opportunity to work for a business that is committed to their people. This as an excellent opportunity to carve a career with a large global leader in hearing healthcare.
The role involves leading a team of Customer Relations Officers (CROs), ensuring they book their target appointments and meet other associated KPIs, and generate clientele for Amplifon clinics in order to grow the business for Amplifon. We have a number of full-time, fixed-term opportunities available until end of 2021 with the possibility to extend/make permanent for the right candidate.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Devise specific action plans to meet Contact Centre KPIs and provide feedback and ideas for the Contact Centre’s operational improvement.
- Drive rewards and recognition programs to motivate staff to meet business targets by organising incentive programs on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Allocate follow-ups calls to staff members, maximizing Contact Centre team’s appointment rates.
- Uphold Contact Centre quality assurance standards by undertaking silent monitoring, ensuring staff follow the correct scripts, ensuring follow-ups are done whilst validating quality of appointments booked by staff.
- Collect and analyse data by actively seeking feedback from the clinics around potential complaints, retention rates etc.
- Analyse information and develop remedial action plans to address possible gaps raised by clinics.
- Prepare reports on team KPIs and overall performance, provide regular feedback to Contact Centre Manager and propose alternative course of actions in instances of performance shortfall.
- Coach, develop and motivate the team
- Supervise administrative operations including assisting in statistical reporting, participating in review and development of procedures and workflows as directed by the Contact Centre Manager and ensuring roster adherence, managing workforce hours and schedules.
- VCE or HSC equivalent – High school
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Contact Centre Team Leader role or similar
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- MS Office experience
- Ability to run electronic reports, input, modify and interpret data
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Competent in building and leading teams
- Work well under pressure with competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to interact with others in a tactful, sensitive and appropriate manner
- Work well with a minimum of direct supervision
- Self-motivated, with a positive mindset and attitude
- Accepts responsibility and accountability
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Mentoring and Coaching or equivalent
- Experience in an outbound Contact Centre as a Team Leader
- Experience in KPIs based environment, achieving targets in a fast paced workplace.
What We Can Offer You.
- Access to discounted private health insurance, nearby gym, childcare, yearly flu vaccinations and onsite parking
- Participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- 4 weeks annual leave + birthday leave!
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Social events, morning teas and much more!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now.