Real Time Analyst
Who We Are.
Amplifon are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Real Time Analyst to provide analytical support in the development, design and implementation of performance reporting for various stakeholders to use for analysis and to improve business performance. This role will also oversee the Contact Centre Admin officers who work on Contact Centre planning and efficiency and quality assurance.The roles and responsibilities of the Real Time Analyst include but are not limited to;
Administrative analysis and forecasting
- Conduct analysis on daily, weekly and monthly reports ensuring that systems & resources are optimised providing adequate real time requirements for the contact centre.
- Present detailed reports to key stakeholders identifying findings and recommendations for improvement.
- Provide input and direction and be willing to put forward ideas for the development and improvement of operational performance. Identify opportunities to enhance forecasting efficiency and quality.
- Proactively share findings and best practices and other relevant knowledge and experiences with all Team Leaders in a constructive manner.
- Analysis of contact centre KPI’s and individual team performance statistics.
- Interpret call and performance patterns to assist with forecasting and strategic planning including total number of calls, reviewing database and make recommendations to produce performance gains and improve efficiency.
- Communicate with stakeholders on real time management, providing accurate event activity logs on performance impacting issues and efficient logging on.
- Ensuring reports are completed in a timely fashion and all deadlines are met.
- Undertake routine maintenance of databases ensuring data accuracy and integrity is maintained at all times.
- Provide assistance with Contact Centre operational performance and supervision as required.
If you’re a team player with a positive attitude who loves to seek out opportunities for continuous improvement, then we would love to hear from you!In addition to enthusiasm and passion for bringing data to life, we are looking for:
- Completion of high school or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a contact centre analysis role or similar
- Previous experience analysing data and conducting detailed forecasting and reporting
- Experience working on an automated dialler.
- SQL data base experience.
- Advanced Excel abilities and sound use of all MS Office applications
- Strong analytical reasoning and numeracy
- Strong organisational and planning skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability of working with competing priorities, tasks and deadlines while under pressure.
- Effective communication both verbally and written for optimal interaction with staff members across all levels of the business.
- Ability to present to a varied audience findings and improvement recommendations.
- Ability to respond to change and adopt a flexible/innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
- People management experience and a keen interest in staff development.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High attention to detail.
- Permanent, full-time role, Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm
- Competitive Base Salary
- Birthday Leave!
- Discounted Flu Vaccinations!
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through a number of providers!
- Best of all – opportunity to grow your career in a multi-national Company!!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
We are looking to fill this position immediately so please apply now. Due to overwhelming responses, only those shortlisted will be contacted.