Global IT Marketing & Digital Application Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The candidate will join the Marketing and Digital Applications team in the IT department division and will report to the Marketing and Digital Applications Manager.
In this role, the candidate will be an active and strategic part of the ambitious Digital Transformation project that is affecting the company globally.
The Marketing and Digital Applications team partners with Digital Marketing to create the most engaging and functional digital touchpoints for Amplifon prospects and customer base. This includes delivering modern and functionally rich websites, including ecommerce capabilities, customer engagement platforms and mobile applications that enable our customers to interface with their hearing solutions.
The incumbent will be actively involved in:
- delivering digital projects (corporate and local websites, cloud-based integration platforms, campaigning solutions and mobile applications) from the design to the delivery, to the subsequent roll out in different countries, to the global guideline definitions, on time, on budget, respecting or overcoming expectations in terms of quality
- evaluating, assessing, and selecting technological solutions both from a cost sustainability perspective as well as for their business impacts and their future-proofness
- supporting post-launch operational activities by ensuring top-notch quality in project deliverables and proactively transfer knowledge to application management teams
- interfacing with all the colleagues in the IT function worldwide and work closely with Corporate and local Marketing departments.
- interacting both with the Software Providers and System Integrators
What you'll need
You’re the right person if you:
- have a degree in Informatics, Engineering or Business with a focus on digital
- speak English fluently and are eager to work with multicultural teams
- are tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- have a strong interest in everything that has “digital”, “mobile” or “cloud” in its name, and you like to understand what’s under the hood in any occasion
- like to be put in front of a problem, because you like to solve problems.
- think that the truth can only be found in data
- are highly structured and accountable and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- have a natural inclination to be organized and able to handle complexity.
- possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- know about Microsoft Office365 suite, mobile application development, SQL, Adobe Experience Manager or other Content Management Systems
- have experience in managing digital projects on the IT-side in structured organization, handling professional interaction with internal and external stakeholders