Belux Talent Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking forAs a Belux Talent Specialist, you are responsible for a variety of topics related to “soft HR”: Talent Acquisition (white collar), internships, international projects (performance & development review, etc) and management. You strengthen the partnership with our business, take an active part in our employer branding process and give HR support (in line with corporate guidelines).
Within this role, you work in close collaboration with the HR Director, the HR Operations and Reward Specialist and the different line managers.
Key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
- Manage the full recruitment process (from intake to contract negotiation/onboarding)
- Campus recruitment, Organize events for students and interns, active scouting at relevant job fairs and close collaboration with business schools and universities
- Establish and maintain partnerships with external partners
- Build a network in order to proactively approach interesting profiles and establish a long-term relation with Amplifon
- Support and build an innovative Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition strategies in line with the Amplifon Group strategy - Steer and improve the full life cycle of talent management: onboarding, performance management, development and succession planning (in line with corporate guidelines)
- Act as an HR Business partner for several parties, in order to ensure that the organization’s strategy, vision and target can be realized.
- Advise and coach stakeholders in HR related topics with a strong focus and involvement in our field management
- Closely collaborate with the HR Operations & Reward specialist (headcount, budget alignment, …)
- Be a partner in the transformation of our business and act as a role model in embracing change
- Act as a partner for our employees in various topics
- HR administration: administration of our group- and hospitalization insurance, registration of absences, reporting to social partners and to Amplifon Corporate, assisting HR Ops & Reward specialist if necessary
- Responsible for Internal communication through various channels - Local implementation of international processes and procedures - Participation in international projects as Employee Engagement, Employer of Choice initiatives, Social Media
What you'll need to succeed
- Holder of a master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Maximum 7 years of experience in a “soft HR” role and/or Talent Acquisition – preferably in an internal HR Department
- A generalist HR background is an asset
- Sound knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Strong communicator with the ability to create and cultivate relationships
- Change agent and growth mindset, willing to go the extra mile
- Work autonomously in a small team
- Team player and willing to share experience and best practices
- Eager to learn and dare to take initiative to take the department to a higher level
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of Belgian Labor Law, Oracle & eBlox are a plus
What we have to offer
In HR, we help to develop our most valuable resource – our people. We aim to transform the business and accelerate the overall growth of our company by delivering the best possible experience for our current and future employees. Join us and become part of our international HR Community. Within this community you will be given the chance to participate in projects and workshops.
Our salary package includes: A competitive gross salary, with attractive extralegal advantages.
You will be able to enjoy our yearly Kick off and personnel event, our monthly breakfast meeting, potluck lunches, etc.