Do you want to make an impact across a network of over 1500 stores, giving the gift of sound to millions and enhancing our customer journey? Amplifon Americas is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear Marketing team.
Our CRM Marketing Specialist role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career and transform the Miracle-Ear customer experience. In this newly created role, you will support the development and execution of comprehensive, omnichannel CRM strategies to drive customer behavior and business growth.
In the first 90 days, you’ll learn Miracle-Ear’s unique business model and the audience segmentation strategy so you can design and implement campaigns that align with our goals and priorities. Curiosity and eagerness to learn are critical components to early success.
Supporting the ideation of marketing campaigns including email, direct mail, and SMS is top priority so we reach customers with the right message at the right time. Our top candidate loves to track data and can translate technical details so everyone can understand. You’ll identify valuable insights that will define future marketing programs and monitor the health of each campaign.
Collaborating with international partners, you’ll boost your career as you work with marketing colleagues from Brand & Digital, IT, BI, Sales, Operations and Field teams. Leveraging your excellent project management skills, you will research campaign questions, manage troubleshooting tickets, and provide information to colleagues to ensure credibility of the CRM program.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of marketing experience in digital, CRM, or in a generalist capacity
- Knowledge in segmentation, targeting, testing, measurement, and feasibility support
- Problem Solving, Curiosity, and Ingenuity required
- Strong ability to work autonomously, identify challenges and propose solutions to move work forward.
- Capability to connect the dots across multiple program goals to prioritize and manage work
- Ability be to be agile and comfortable with ambiguity with a desire to ‘build’ and establish new process
- Previous experience with client support/services, cross-functional teams, and working in a franchise organization preferred.
- Proficiency with Adobe, Salesforce, or other CRM platform.
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, this person will work remotely until it is safe to return to our downtown Minneapolis office*
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!