HR Systems and Analytics Junior Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we can put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for a young professional in the Italy HR Payroll Department.
HR System and Analytics Junior Specialist
The HR System and Analytics Junior Specialist is a key member of our growing and dynamic HR team and will act as the owner of all HR System, supporting the Italy Payroll Manager in the following activities:
- Monitor & Maintain accuracy of all Data within the HR System (eg. employee’s data and organizational structure)
- Analyze, provide, maintain, and support a variety of data and reports
- Analyze the Organizational needs, and create structured and scheduled reports to be used during the year
- Provide the HR Business Partners with reports to be used for HR management processes
- Create reports including headcount and other Payroll/HR reporting
- Support the HR teams during the implementation phase of the new HCM
- Take part in key HR projects / initiatives
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 years of experience
- Graduate in Economics, Human Resources Management or related fields
- Good in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power Point),
- Strong numerical and analytical understanding and capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Fluent in English (intermediate level)
- A brief previous experience in similar activities will be a plus