Global Supply Chain Analyst Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
The Supply Chain Business Analyst Intern will support the Global Supply chain PH Senior Specialist in the following activities:
- Supporting in the process mapping activities interacting with different stakeholders and countries.
- Supporting in analyzing master data, finding out misalignments and providing accuracy metrics.
- Relationship with EMEA PH Manager, IT Department in order to support master data activities and monitor the shared Action Plan.
What you'll need
- University degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot, macro, statistic, formulas) and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (SQL, R, Python, nice to have).
- Proactivity, flexibility, attitude to manage complexity.
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.