Our ambition is to accelerate our profitable growth in France thanks to the continued development of our store base (more than 700 to date), the progression of our brand awareness, and the operational excellence of our development plans.
In order to support this growth, we are looking for our future Property Manager as part of a job creation. As an expert in rental management, you will create and develop the Property Management function and department.
Reporting to the Network Director, you will be in charge of:
Managing our retail assets (more than 700 shops)
- Set up a comprehensive and up-to-date database
- Monitor lease renewals
- Manage the contractual relationship in coordination with the lawyers
- Monitor lease rights and manage related risks
Setting up budget monitoring aimed at optimizing rental expenditure
- Follow the rent budget
- Define a renegotiation strategy / priorities in order to optimize the budget
- To lead these negotiations
- Monitor the market rental values of our portfolio in order to adapt the right renewal / leave strategy in coordination and interaction with the Development and Finance departments
- Monitor collection operations
- Ensure the reporting of the main KPI's
Searching for premises in the context of openings or moves
- Respond to requests from local teams
- Identify the most relevant areas / premises in partnership with them
- Approach owners and lead discussions / negotiations
- Provide supervision and control deliverables
- Prospect the network
Coordinating moves and closures
- Supervision of a project coordinator
- Work on standardizing the structure of leases to be applied during renewals
Graduated form a master’s degree, you have at least 6 years of experience in a similar role in a national retail network, a property company or an agent.
- Business partner, you strive for results and performance.
- Your rigor and organization allow you to work on several files at the same time, and to prioritize as necessary
- You are a true negotiator with legal knowledge in real estate law (commercial leases, town planning rules) and commercial contract law.
- Your level of English allows you to convince and communicate easily both in writing and orally.