About the business
We are proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. With over 16,000 employees located across 29 countries, we transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their hearing journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Together, we make more possible everyday!
About the roles
We are seeking two well organised and proactive team players to join our growing Supply Chain Logistics team in our Support Office in Mulgrave. We have a Direct Logistics Operator opportunity, that covers a key role in processing, picking, packing and dispatching all weekly store orders. In addition, our second opportunity is an Indirect & Receipt Logistics Operator which covers a key role in receipting in and processing all deliveries to the central warehouse, processing all returns, and picking, packing and dispatching all indirect orders.
The responsibilities of the roles include but are not limited to;
Direct Logistics Operator
- Processing, picking and packing stock orders
- Clearing and processing back orders for stock replenishment orders
- Replenishing pick locations with bulk stock from within warehouse
- Keeping track of stock/stock takes
- Support with purchase orders for stock replenishment items and following up with manufacturers to ensure timely deliveries where requested
- Receive and sort all incoming parcels/mail
- Ensuring all central warehouse invoices are receipted and processed in a timely manner
- Following up invoices and credits with manufacturers that are not receipted
- Processing, pick, packing and send all indirect items
- Receive, process and track all return orders from stores and manufacturers
- Create consignment notes for clinics as required
- Track and trace missing consignments where requested
- Coordinate with transport / logistics for express or same day urgent deliveries
- Support with other warehouse activities where required
Benefits and perks
- Attractive and competitive base salary, tools of the trade
- 4 weeks annual leave + Birthday leave!
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
- Previous experience working with an ERP system preferred
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- Well organized and possess the ability to work under pressure
- Strong user focus and genuine desire to assist
- “Can do” attitude when handling complex situations
- Proactive team player
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.