Indirect Procurement Buyer Italy
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 14,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Italian headoffice in Milan, we are currently looking for an Indirect Procurement Buyer.
We are looking for a highly motivated and versatile candidate with a proven experience in procurement and a strong ability of supply relationship management with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
He/she will be mainly committed to:
- Collect and analyze purchase data for Italian and for the assigned categories;
- Define sourcing strategies aligned to Company strategies;
- Draft request for the best competitive bids and conduct bidding process, in according to business needs;
- Align sourcing decisions to strategic supplier base;
- Deploy contract strategies, knowledge-based negotiation strategies;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and legal/finance department to implement compliant agreements.
In this way, the candidate will be responsible for providing the Company best quality of goods and services supportive of overall company operations at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Master Degree in Economics / Management Engineering;
- At least 3/4 years of Indirect Procurement/Strategic Sourcing experience in multicultural and complex environments. Experience in FMGC companies will be a plus;
- Advanced analytical skills required to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development;
- Negotiation and relationship management experience;
- Good English, both spoken and written. Another language will be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite, Oracle will be a plus;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Well organized and able to work under pressure.