Accounts Receivable- Mulgrave (VIC)
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care (NHC) is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Receivable (AR) Officer is responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Receivable processing, tracking and recording of payments and invoicing in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
This includes but not limited to:
- Follow up payments that are past 60 days in age
- Check Clients files in FoX (our purpose built system) and contact clinic if necessary, to establish status
- Amend invoices as per insurers protocol
- Keep accurate records (via spreadsheet) up to date with all actions
- Facilitate any actions that is holding up payment
- Creating and building relationships with stakeholders
Who We Are Looking For.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or similar related disciplines
- Experience working in an end-to-end AR function within a large organisation (Ideal)
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills i.e. able to swiftly investigate discrepancies
- Comfortable pioneering change through a fast-paced and high- volume environment
- A People Champion who possess a proactive approach to work and identifying opportunities for continual growth and improvements and excellent communication skills
Perks & Benefits.
- Free onsite parking and year-round social events such as barbeques, fundraisings, morning teas and more!
- Employee Wellbeing initiatives such as yearly flu vaccinations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), discounted private health insurance, weekly fresh fruits in the office, Active April and more!
- Eligible for Amplifon’s Employee Referral, Reward & Recognition Programs
- Professional development opportunities
If this sounds like YOU, apply NOW!