Client Advisor - Maroochydore (QLD)
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
The general duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide face-to-face and phone-based customer service and support
- Based in Maroochydore Clinic but have flexibility to travel to local clinics (we reimburse travel!)
- Diary and Inbox management for the clinic and Audiologists i.e. confirm and schedule customer appointments (Outlook)
- Perform hearing screening checks and hearing aid maintenance (training provided)
- Plan and undertake visits to the identified local healthcare services performing hearing checks and distributing information about Amplifon
- Support Audiologists with administration tasks such as order releasing, filing, undertaking follow ups, mail management, booking customer appointments and taking payment
Who We Are Looking For.
We are seeking enthusiastic team members to provide first-class customer service while promoting and achieving individual as well as company business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have:
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service/ retail role is preferred
- Enthusiasm with a can do attitude!
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Enjoy working in a team environment but also be willing to work independently when required.
What We Can Offer You:
- Permanent part-time opportunity
- Potential to earn bonuses based on performance
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
If this position sparks your interest, then what are you waiting for - apply now!