Data Scientist - EMEA Region
Data Scientist EMEA Region
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
As Data Scientist for the EMEA Region, your area of responsibility will encompass the following activities. Iin particular:
- Uses advanced analytics methods to extract insights from business data
- Performs analysis and builds data-driven models to answer business questions and needs
- Creates hypotheses and experiments to identify hidden relationships to direct new Sales strategies
- Visualizes information and develops reports on results of data analysis to monitor and support the Sales actions
- Develop machine learning models with the aim to facilitate Sales processes
- Preparation of presentation with data-based recommendations
- Share the data-analysis best practices
Skills and Experience:
Degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Economics, Computing and Engineering
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data
- Have a strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts
- Possess strong analytical skills, mathematic abilities and business acumen
- Possess critical thinking, a clear and open communication, relational and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to share information.
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of R or Python
- Nice to have: knowledge of PowerBI, SSRS, Dataiku
- Fluent in English