Trade and Territory Marketing Manager
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for a Trade and Territory Marketing Manager to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy - Marketing function reporting to the Italy Customer Acquisition Manager.
The Italy Marketing Territory Manager will be responsible of designing and guaranteeing the perfect implementation of a local marketing strategy translating the Company one to achieve Country business targets through a focused ROI activities assessment.
The Trade and Territory Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
- Translate the Company marketing strategy into a local (trade marketing) strategy, structuring, planning and managing the territory marketing strategy, system and activities, in order to lead business performances with an efficient ROI
- Discover, define and implement new marketing channels considering local needs and local channels performance, including also health channels (e.g Pharmacy and physician), and control the planning and organization of territory events and initiatives with a focus on the Organization goals in a consumer-centric approach
- Manage and Lead new projects, including both strategic thinking and operational streams of work to scout new business models and create opportunities for future growth
- Monitor and analyze territory performances through an ongoing forecasting and reporting process
- Work with the field organization (Regional, Area and Shop) to identify and drive business opportunities
Skills and Experiences
- University degree required (Business and Administration, marketing, communication, management engineering)
- A previous strong experience as sales Manager or Trade/Retail Marketing Manager (minimum of 5 years), with excellent performance results (a previous experience in trade marketing and retail industry will be considered a plus)
- Knowledge of Health marketing channels as for example Pharmacy and Physician
- Strong commercial outlook and an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization's strategy, including creating marketing materials and attending trade shows
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Intellectual curiosity and agility
- Highly motivated and passionate about trade marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to drive business performance throughout the implementation of the right trade marketing strategy and the design and execution of new marketing channels.
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities