Business Systems Analyst- Call Center
New technology might not be synonymous with the hearing care, but new systems and applications are changing our industry and people’s lives. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT team.
As we rely on technology to do more, enhancements are needed to create efficiencies. The Business Systems Analyst plays an instrumental role in the functional and technical analysis during implementation. You’ll be a crucial partner supporting innovative technology and keeping Amplifon cutting edge as we focus on the customer journey.
A successful candidate needs to strike a balance between the “art” and “science" of project implementation. With detailed knowledge of technology, expertise in analysis, and stellar communication skills, collaboration with multiple business units within Amplifon will be a breeze.
An average Business Systems Analyst writes down what stakeholders ask for. A great analyst creates alignment and ownership around the solution, creating the technical specifications and test plans so our teams are prepared for implementation.
You will manage the projects with ease, as you take a pro-active approach to information gathering and are not afraid to ask necessary questions. Bringing a passion for solutions and making critical connections will help drive business forward.
The best part? At the end of the day, your work will help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or equivalent education experience required
- 3+ years’ experience working with software development and implementation
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organization skills with an eye for detail is a must
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization
- Previous experience with Sycle.net preferred
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…