Amplifon Records Graduate Program
As global market leader, Amplifon is a dynamic, hi-tech, digital and innovative company.
Here in Amplifon we are constantly growing, taking pride in setting the standard for our industry and improve ourselves daily by providing cutting-edge solutions both to our customers and employees. We strive constantly for innovation, carrying on 70 years history of success and achieving new incredible goals every day.
We are proud to change the lives of more than 10 million customers worldwide and, together, we make more possible.
Are you ready to join such an impactful company and make the difference?
AMPLIFON RECORDS GRADUATE PROGRAM
Our Amplifon Records Graduate Program is designed for young talents who want to take ownership of their development and create their own tailor-made career paths taking advantage of international exposure and cross team projects.
Induction with Corporate Team: during the first two weeks, our Talents will be involved in ad-hoc trainings to make sure they have all the support, tools and opportunities they need to grow and succeed. They will learn more about the fast-growing global market we operate in and the meaningful values that nurture our company.
- 6 months – Two Assignments within Corporate Teams: in the following six months the Graduates will have the chance to deep dive into a business unit of interest, being part of two different teams and challenging themselves with a CSR project design.
- 12 months – International Assignment: now that our Graduates know the heart of our company, they are ready to spread Amplifon’s values around the world. Depending on each person's career path and area of development, you will land in one of the 26 countries we operate in, depending on each person career path and area of development.
- Graduation: after 18th months, our Talents will be ready to graduate and contribute to the company's growth by making the difference.
We will guide you during the whole journey, encouraging you to discuss your development path during every step of the way.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for young pioneers with an open mindset, dynamic approach and aspiration to be at the forefront of innovation.
Moreover, the talents we are looking for share our values and want to change thousands of lives around the world by making more possible every day with their personal contribution.
Sounds like the place for you?
To apply you must:
- Hold a master’s degree (got within 1 year) / are going to graduate (within 6 months), with excellent grades
- Have a previous working experience longer than 5 months but not longer than 1 year
- Have an international experience longer than 5 months
- Be proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Be proficient in one other foreign language
- Active membership with role of responsibility in Students’ Associations / Communities
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
- Permanent contract since day 1
- Exposure to the Leadership Team in Company’s HQ
- Opportunity to work for a purposeful company in a fast-growing market
- Ad-hoc development path & learning experiences
- International network & work experience
- Leave the footprint in a CSR project design within the company