Amplifon Demand and Supply Planner, Takapuna
Amplifon are a global leader in hearing care solutions, operating in 29 countries throughout the world. In New Zealand we trade under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, and the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our NZ office is located in Takapuna, within close vicinity to public transport and motorway access.
This is an exciting time to join Amplifon as we are expanding our logistics function and are seeking an experienced Demand & Supply Planner to be responsible for the management and coordination of all demand forecasting activities here in New Zealand. This is a newly created role, working 40 hours per week (hours flexible).
Key responsibilities include:
- Forecast short-term and long-term demand (all SKU’s)
- Oversee inventory replenishment activities
- Generate KPI and performance reports and implement corrective action
- Create, coordinate and drive a new S&OP process
- Provide demand planning insights
- Monitor and update target service level at the SKU level
- Plan long-term purchasing mix/volumes and short-term orders
- Manage local inventory in warehouse and clinics
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a demand/supply planning role
- Experience establishing metrics, KPIs and drive of positive changes within the business
- Experience with Microsoft office and Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- JDE, Oracle exposure ideal
- Previous experience using demand planning and forecasting tools and an ERP system
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
What’s in it for you?
When you join Amplifon you will be part of a forward thinking, innovative organisation - where you will have access to not just local but global initiatives. We offer a work from home policy, alongside a competitive salary and a team that loves what they do! We focus on integrity, everyday excellence and customer devotion; apply today and explore your future with us!