Marketing Manager- CRM
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experience worldwide, We strive to understand the unique needs of every customer, delivering the best solutions and outstanding experience!
About This Opportunity.
We are seeking a tertiary educated individual who has a hands on approach when it comes to all things analytical, marketing, BI and of course, CRM. This role is to start as soon as possible.
Key Performance Indicators of this role include but are not limited to:
- Managing Customer Lifecycle- Supervise and coordinate key changes to the customer lifecycle in response to regulation changes
- Marketing Analytics- Identify technology changes and opportunities, ensure that data set is clean, reliable and accurate
- Customer Segmentation- Drive customer insights and make recommendations to support effective marketing campaigns.
- Weekly Reporting, Supervise the loading of new lead information, ADHOC work as required
As an ideal candidate for NHC, you will have strong experience with a passion for career development, learning and embracing training. You work closely and communicate well with our in house teams and enjoy voicing new ideas and understanding the journey the business is on. You will also have:
- 4+ Years in a similar role, managing a CRM system
- Tertiary Education in Anayltical, Marketing or Business Intelligence
- Direct Marketing experience
- Advanced Microsoft skill set as well as experience with Adobe cloud (highly desirable)
- SQL data query execution
- A self-starter approach with the confidence to look beyond the “here and now” for the “what could be”
What We Can Offer You:
- A structured Career Path to help achieve your own goals
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools!
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Conferences, Team functions throughout the year!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now. Alternatively for an indepth confidential discussion, please get directly in touch with Emma Kelly, Talent Acquisition for National Hearing Care Australia- firstname.lastname@example.org