Contact Centre Manager - Takapuna
Amplifon are the world’s leading hearing specialists, operating in 29 countries worldwide. In New Zealand, Amplifon trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing. With over 100 clinics nationwide, we are New Zealand’s largest Audiology provider. We are an organisation who lives and breathes our mission – to empower people to rediscover the joy of sound.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Contact Centre Manager with a proven track record of success, to lead the operations of our rapidly growing call centre team, that ultimately drives traffic into our clinics nationwide.
Leading a team of 30+ Contact Centre Representatives, the purpose of this role is to develop strategies for business growth, continually optimising performance, manage resources and workflow, monitoring and delivering KPI’s, all the while ensuring a positive and engaged culture.
We are seeking a strategic thinker, who can understand and interpret the complexity of data, and develop strategies to deliver business targets and outcomes. This person will be a self-starter, with incredible people focus, who is able to work autonomously.
Your role includes:
- Maintaining a positive culture and a high performing team environment
- Managing the complexity of calls from Inbound, Outbound, CRM & Leads
- Overseeing people and recruitment management
- Managing resource workflow and training
- Reporting on KPI’s and business performance to key stakeholders
- Being a brand ambassador for both Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years in a Senior Contact Centre Management position or similar
- An innovative and enthusiastic leader
- Proven people management experience
- Understanding of call centre KPI’s and the ability to track and manage delivery
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Passionate about customer service
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Strong data analytics and numerical ability
What’s in it for you?
Amplifon NZ are a forward thinking, innovative organisation with a flexible and rewarding business culture. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, an awesome contact centre team, plus we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits. So, if you are up for a new role with plenty of scope to optimise our current processes, an organisation who truly values its people, and you want to make a difference in the lives of those with hearing loss; apply online today!sa