Full Stack Developer
Who we are
Otohub is a fast-growing medical device company specialised in developing mobile applications for the hearing healthcare sector. Otohub’s products provide revolutionary audiometric technology, improving the services delivered to consumers at reduced costs.
Otohub was formed in 2017 by medical engineers and audiology professionals with a clear vision for the hearing healthcare of the future. Since 2019 it is part of the Amplifon Group, the largest hearing care retail company in the world.
We are a group of young, talented, and ambitious medical engineers, software engineers, software developers and graphic designers, guided by a strong set of values and motivated by innovating every day around our group purpose: empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking for strongly motivated Full Stack Developer, that will work remotely, but based in Italy.
We would expect the successful candidate to have a proven working experience in frontend and backend development in order to join our team.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
You will be working with individuals who are passionate about technology and healthcare, designing and delivering the most innovative products in the Audiology Industry.
Develop frontend and backend systems for web and mobile applications
Ensure the performance and quality of the systems
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What you’ll need
• Excellent knowledge of Node.js and related frameworks
• Expertise in developing, deploying, and debugging AWS cloud-based applications
• Experience in database integration, design and manipulation (SQL based and noSQL)
• Experience in asynchronous and event-oriented programming
• Capability to develop REST API
Nice to have
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience in using Docker, Redis, MySql, DynamoDB
• Attitude to write a clean, efficient and well-documented code
• Strong experience in using code version control system: Git
• Experience in building applications based on microservices
• Excellent Knowledge of the English language
• Experience in Linux and bash scripting
• Knowledge of Typescript
• A passion for the mobile technologies
• Enthusiasm, fast learning, talented problem solving
• Ability to work on multiple projects, under deadline pressure
• Great attention to details
• Good communication and relational skills
Commitment & contract
Remote working. Based in Italy. Willing to travel, most of all in the Italian territory.