Business Intelligence Analyst
WHO WE ARE:
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. And though we are a global company that’s constantly growing, we have a start-up approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry and constantly challenge and improve the customer and employee experience.
Amplifon currently operates in 28 countries with a global turnover in excess of €1.7bn revenue and 11,000 stores and you could be our next Business Intelligence Analyst.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The hearing industry is growing by leaps and bounds resulting in sizable amounts of data to measure and understand. The mission of the Business Intelligence team is to deliver relevant information and monitoring tools to support (and influence) the rapid business decision processes.
Are you ready for a challenging experience that will allow you to strongly impact the organization with your powerful data?
You’ll join a small and dynamic team responsible for making information and insights available to internal and external stakeholders in a digestible form, as well as implementing, delivering and maintaining effective business intelligence solutions and dashboards. In other words, you’ve the rare opportunity to be involved throughout all the data process, from the data preparation and management to the data analysis and visualization.
Your role will be a mix of:
- Business analyst (80% time)
- Harness the power of data by translating the requests of data hungry teams into powerful PowerBI dashboards
- Influence the business decisions process with your insights, your entrepreneurial mindset and your problem-solving attitude
- Support and change the business on how to think and use data. Promote a self-serve data culture by building user-friendly BI tools and teaching the business how to read the right data
- Develop relationships with other business teams (marketing, sales, retail excellence, finance) and the sales field to foster collaboration and drive change management through data
- BI developer (20% time)
- Deliver effective business intelligence solutions
- Integrate external sources into local DWH through SSIS packages
- Support the maintenance of existing DWH and applications
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions; develop, test, document and maintain them.
- Rationalize reporting and support the transition to a new BI platform
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a curious person that loves to solve problems in a structured approach through data. Your strong analysis, interpretation, and communication skills will help you communicate your findings and have a strong impact on the business and to the life of millions of customers. Your strong hard skills allow you to build best-in-class dataset, dashboards and reports to drive the change and have an impact.
- Batchelor’s degree in Computer Science, Big Data, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative field.
- Mastery of Power BI, Microsoft SQL and Excel.
- Proven experience of analysing data and then being able to make recommendations and commercial decisions based on your findings.
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data and strong inclination to data analysis combined with the same attention and focus to the business impacts.
- Experience in maintaining Microsoft SQL Server DWH including SQL scripts, views, stored procedures and reports in SSRS will be considered a strong plus.
- Previous hands-on experience with BI systems implementation will be considered a plus.
- Previous experience as CRM analyst will be considered a plus.
- Application development experience will be considered a plus.
- Project management experience will be considered a plus.
- Prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Hands-on and positive attitude.
- Naturally curious about how things work.