Audiology & Product Specialist
Are you eager to bring audiological & product expertise into a company that has the purpose to empower people to rediscover the emotions of sound ?
Are you excited to share your knowledge with internal and external stakeholders and put it into practice for your clients at a hearing centre in an academic hospital? Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
The Audiology & Product Specialist will report to the Head of Medical & Quality. In this role you will work 3 days, combined with 2 days as an audiologist in the hearing centre of an academic hospital. The position is office-based with teleworking possibilities and requires travel across Belgium.
ACCOUNTABILITIES of the ROLE:
- Audiological Expertise
- Support the HMQ on the Audiology agenda: guidelines, audiological devices management, audiological tests, calibration, etc
- Monitor scientific developments and new market trends in the field of audiology and process them in function of providing necessary information to our employees.
- Have a creative vision on new developments, such as remote fitting, remote assistance, remote testing, self-testing, handling data obtained from apps
- Develop and deliver scientific presentations internally and externally in either one-on-one or group settings
- Develop content and materials to effectively engage with HCP’s & support the centres in organizing local events with HCP’s
- Product Expertise
- Ensure our product info matches the audiological info, and document all audiological consequences and opportunities of new products.
- Ensure Regulatory submissions and claims are fully supported by product documentation
- Support marketing on the Customer Offering and portfolio management: products features, vision on the range, etc
- Support Helpdesk Product as a 2d line support
- Bring audiological expertise to the hearing centre at an academic hospital
- Participate in team meetings with the ENT department
- Participate in clinical research related to hearing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- MSc in Audiological Sciences or Bachelor in Audiology with a MSc in a relevant medical/scientific field
- At least 2 years of experience in audiology, including hearing aid fittings
- RIZIV Number
- Fighting spirit, Grinta, entrepreneurial, hands-on, with problem solving skills
- Have a true passion for science and committed to make a difference in patient's lives
- Flexibility, diplomacy & proven communication skills
- Able to work independently and with agility in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Teamwork attitude
- Interested in new ways of thinking and innovative approaches
- Proven ability to establish strong partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English & French or Dutch. Good command of the other national language is a must.
WHAT WE DO OFFER
- The possibility to transform people lives by empowering them to rediscover the emotions of sound.
- An interesting challenge to develop yourself in a company that is in a transformational momentum and offers plenty of opportunities.
- Being part of a team and a company where the words “Fun, Smile, Collaboration & Transparency” are very important.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested? Send us your resumé and motivation, and we will contact you immediately