Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. Amplifon Americas, the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology is searching for a Paid Summer Compliance Intern, with a passion for integrity to protect and serve our customers, our employees, and the future of our business.
You’ll work with our Compliance Manager to raises awareness of risk so we can deliver on our mission of bringing sound to life for millions. Over the course of a 10-12-week period your success will be our success as you collaborate on projects with our teams.
Utilize project management and communication skills as you help our business teams understand document retention related to HIPAA and Medicare regulations. The ability to anticipate objections and take proactive steps will set you apart as leaders understand options.
You’ll also help us navigate a new compliance system, gain exposure to privacy investigations, vendor management, data mapping tools and how to electronically manage risk. Keeping your cool and finding a solution issues that arise is critical.
- Be a third year college student (2019/2020 school year) with desire to work in a health care or medical device setting upon graduation
- This is a 2020 summer internship starting after Memorial Day that will last 10-12 weeks
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university during the duration of the internship - Internships are not intended for graduating seniors
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management, Health Services Management, or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Smartsheets, or similar project management tools
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation
- Career path planning & mentorship
- International project exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…