Junior Controlling Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for a Junior Controlling Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy.
Main activities and responsibilities:
The Junior Controlling Specialist will support the Italy Controlling Manager in the following activities:
- Month-end and year-end closing analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost controlling
- Preparing reports and presentations
Skills and Experiences
- Graduate in Economics or related fields
- 2 - 3 years experience in similar role (a previous experience in multinational companies and/or retail companies will be considered a plus)
- Tools: JDE, Excel, Power Point
- Strong numerical and analytical understanding and capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Fluent in English