Business Intelligence Analyst
Presenting data without an easily understood report is like a grocery store selling ketchup without a bottle- packaging is important! Amplifon needs a dynamic problem solver to understand business and technical elements to deliver effective business intelligence solutions throughout the organization.
The hearing industry is growing by leaps and bounds resulting in sizable amounts of data to measure and understand. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll harness the power of Big Data, driving informed business decisions and providing holistic insights to propel Amplifon (and your career) to new heights.
In the first year, developing data models, dashboards, reports, visualizations, and other forms of information designed to gain business insights is top priority. Identifying any issues and documenting necessary changes in existing reports is also important and will build your credibility. Staying on top of emerging trends and next generation BI solutions will keep Amplifon ahead of the curve and your technology skills cutting edge.
Leverage change management and influencing skills as you collaborate with operations, training, and executives on successful adoption and optimization of BI platform. Further partnership with our Corporate technology team, business stakeholders, and technology partners, will help you gain full business insight, drive continuous improvement, and support business decisions.
Visibility with leaders excites you; they depend on accurate reporting to gauge strategy effectiveness. Strong analysis, interpretation, and communication skills will help you adjust the message to your audience and gain traction with our diverse corporate culture, helping us give the gift of sound to millions.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of experience in data analysis and report development
- Experience in working with Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or other modern BI tool is required
- Experience gathering business/functional requirements and data specifications from stakeholders and translating into technical needs
- Excellent analytical skills to grasp concepts quickly, effectively resolve technical problems, identify and implement process improvements
- Ability to monitor and maintain components of BI reporting system including server administration, software upgrades, production support and troubleshooting
- Work independently or in a team with minimum direction from supervisor
- Self-motivated team player ready to embrace a fast paced, high growth environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative thinker, with a unique ability to get to the root causes of problems and execute a workable solution
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Required proficiency with tools:
- Strong understanding of ETL processes, data warehouse, and ability to understand complex SQL, DAX, or Power Query expressions
- Strong knowledge of Power BI Desktop and Web tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.